• Name: Carlos Julián Fernández Bollo
• Tax ID (NIF): 32725645A
• Address: O Cristo 69 2°, 15620, Mugardos, A Coruña, Spain
• Email: email@example.com
Information and Consent
Mandatory Provision of Data
All personal data requested through the website or other means are necessary to process your requests.
By entering data on the Website, the user guarantees that they are at least fourteen (14) years old and that the provided data are true, accurate, complete, and up to date. The user agrees to notify CARLOS BOLLO of any changes to the provided data.
What is the purpose of processing your data?
The personal data provided by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Managing queries, appointments, doubts, requirements, etc.
2. Managing the sending of commercial communications about products, services, promotions, offers, events, courses, news, recommendations, or announcements from CARLOS BOLLO or a third party related to the activities of CARLOS BOLLO, through different communication channels, including electronic or telematic means, unless the user expresses otherwise by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the legal basis for processing?
The processing of user data is based on the explicit consent requested, which the user accepts and can oppose at any time.
Consents obtained for each purpose are independent, so the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
The legal basis for processing personal data may also derive from the concept of legitimate interest that this firm may have based on the regulations applicable to the case.
What is the retention period for user’s personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the relationship with the user is maintained or until the user exercises their right to object or request data erasure. Once the relationship is terminated or the mentioned rights are exercised, the data will be blocked for the period required by applicable legislation and until any potential liabilities arising from the processing are prescribed.
What user data can CARLOS BOLLO process?
CARLOS BOLLO will process the following categories of user data to provide a better service and adapt its activities to the circumstances of each user:
a. Data provided by the user
• Identifying information: name, surname, and ID number.
• Contact details: email address, phone number, and postal address.
b. Data obtained from other sources other than the user, such as publicly accessible sources.
In cases where the user provides CARLOS BOLLO with data of third parties, they declare that they have informed and obtained prior consent from such individuals for their personal data to be processed by this company.
Who are the recipients of user data?
CARLOS BOLLO will not transfer data without a legal basis justifying it or unless such transfer is legitimate for some reason. The legal basis will always be related to the processing of the requested service.
Therefore, your data will only be processed by CARLOS BOLLO within its own scope of action and through different mediums (digital and/or analog) in which it operates.
However, CARLOS BOLLO may contract cloud storage services with entities whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. Nevertheless, CARLOS BOLLO will ensure that these providers guarantee appropriate measures to maintain an equivalent level of protection as required by data protection regulations.
What are your rights?
Data Protection regulations grant you certain rights regarding the processing of data related to our services, which you can exercise by attaching a copy of your ID to the claim. The rights are as follows:
• Right of access: Know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the ongoing processing.
• Right to rectification: You can modify your data if they are inaccurate or not true.
• Right to data portability: Obtain a copy of the data being processed in an interoperable format.
• Right to restriction of processing: When you have given consent for the processing of your data concerning different matters, you may request their restriction.
• Right to erasure: Request the deletion of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
• Right to object: Request the cessation of the aforementioned commercial communications.
• Right to withdraw consent
• Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (In Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency – AEPD).
You can exercise your rights by sending a postal mail to the address O Cristo 69 2°, 15620, Mugardos, A Coruña, Spain or by email to email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise and attaching a copy of your ID.
What security measures will be applied?
CARLOS BOLLO will treat user data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will maintain the necessary duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. To this end, CARLOS BOLLO will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data, preventing their alteration, loss, unauthorized access, or processing, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed.